Wednesday, January 26, 2011

a bogan


I am VERY WELL aware that this is a LAME outfit pic lol. But I do not care.
My top is a Rusty surf tank from some surf shop up in surfers. I am wearing australia thongs for the Australia Day Eve Bogan Fundraiser I was attending. I was wearing my skinny bleached jeans.

This is my new hair. I love my HD she rocks.

So I am back to work in 2 weeks and 2 days now. Jeez.. where has time gone? I am majorly excited but! Had a meeting with my managers yesterday and all sounds really good!
So I need to finish up my list of things to do!!
Where was it?

Spend a LOT of time in the sun with my bub- well, when the sun is out, so am I!
Walk to mums for breakfast with Billy- Have not done yet actually!
Have lotsa coffee with Mumma and Billy- Ohh yes done and done
Go to St Kilda for the day with Mumma and Billy. Coffee cake and walks on the beach- not yet!
Thrift shopping- Oh yes!
A day trip with Geoff and Billy somewhere I have never been- Not done
A day of sensual spring (summer) cleaning- Hmm. Not done and not interested LOL
going to the movies with Mumma- Done
sleepover with Nat- Undone
Going for my license again SIGH- Done and failed LOL
Reading lots of books! Maybe joining a library! LOL- Done and done
a hilarious drunk night out- done!

so.. I have two weeks and two days to..
walk to mums with Billy for breaky
go on a day trip with geoff and billy
go to st kilda with mum and billy
+ one to add.. go to carribean markets with mum and billy.

Easy done!

No comments: