Friday, December 31, 2010

i love my fat arse but...

Billy on the way home from this mornings breakfast
WIW for breakfast;
black tank- best + less
cardi- crossroads
printed pants- supre
sandles- target


I just read out there in cyberspace something about resolutions to lose weight or diet are exercises in self loathing. I'll remind my doctor of that when he tells me how great it is for my health that I have now lost 30 kilos since the birth of my son. Dont get me wrong, I think I am all kinds of fab and I thought so when I was 40 kilos heavier ( a few years back) but I feel SO much friggin better now.
I actually commented on the said blog. I don't agree with a lot of the blog but that is fine, we don't all agree and I still read her blog and find it extremely interesting. I am not bagging anyone here but just stating how I disagree with her thoughts- which is fine!

Well anyway- happy new year. This morning Geoff Billy + I went out for breakfast in cheltenham and had awesome poached eggs and wholemeal toast and fabo coffee. I am about to go and hang out with Nat and Billy for a bit.

1 comment:

Ms. M said...

" resolutions to lose weight or diet are exercises in self loathing."

I'm so going to use that one on my mother. :)