Saturday, December 4, 2010

coral doll

I bought this dress for $7 a few weeks ago at savers.. been wanting to wear it but between work and baby and not so warm weather, it has been hard. But today mum billy and I went shopping and it was a sunny 30 degrees so I wore it! I really like it, love the coral colour, love the style. I have my idea on a few things I want to try out at the moment, more shorts and more short stuff like dresses, skirts etc. I am thinking of bringing back my docs from 1994 and I am lemming a brown leather backpack.. soo 90's. I also picked up the more FABO soft soft denim chambrey tie up vest from jayjays today.. so awesome!


dress- savers
white tank- big w
silver sandals- kmart



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! That colour on you is divine! How much weight have you lost? You look faboo!

Michelle

Danielle said...

aww THANKS hun. I love coral. I have lost about 25 kg's and counting!! Thanks for noticing xxx mwah!