Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas and all that

Hope everyone had a magical Christmas!
We sure did!
Our first christmas with the boy, hilarious times!

Christmas eve was first spent at my work where I proceeded to CUT my finger REALLY bad then ended up at the gp getting butterfly stitches and a bloody tetnus JEEZ! Butterfly stitches are for GIRLS like me who can't hack someone sewing their flesh. Gross.
Then we went to my cousin and partner in crimes Natalies for our family christmas. Billy slept for ages then finally woke for pressie time. Clever baby. Christmas Day was spent the three of us, me billy and Geoff opening presents and eating lol. Then going to Mum and Dads for Turkey yum yum yum. Good times!
I have now finished my casual work so I am footloose, fancifree and broke LOL but happy. I want to think of a whole heap of FUN things to do over the next 4-6 weeks!

Spend a LOT of time in the sun with my bub.
Walk to mums for breakfast with Billy
Have lotsa coffee with Mumma and Billy
Go to St Kilda for the day with Mumma and Billy. Coffee cake and walks on the beach
Thrift shopping
A day trip with Geoff and Billy somewhere I have never been
A day of sensual spring (summer) cleaning
going to the movies with Mumma
sleepover with Nat
Going for my license again SIGH
Reading lots of books! Maybe joining a library! LOL
a hilarious drunk night out

oohh good times ahead!!

My christmas in pics....

Nat and Billy



Mum and Billy

me and billy


my family x


xmas day at mum and dads


Billy approves of his dune buggy!


He likes his new toys but he LOVES pulling mummas hair


the new dress I wore today, awful pic thanks to mum of course. I LOVE this dress (Glassons size 16!) but I have side boob fat SEVERE!!!!!! lol

No comments: