Saturday, December 11, 2010

its Bon Jovi Bitch



what i wore to bon jovi;
black floral dress- kmart
tights- big w
doc martens- not sure where from.. have had them since i was 14

I am a massive bon jovi fan. When I was growing up, (I am, the youngest of 6, they are all older than me by like 9 years, 11 years, 13 and 14 years) all my bros and sisters listened to Bon Jovi and I fell in love. The first album I bought myself was Keep the Faith in the early 90's. Love love loved it. Used to listen to it on my walkman (I taped it from the cd lol) in school all the time. Then I slowly bought Slippery when wet... new Jersey (probably the best album i reckon)... Bon Jovi and 7800 degrees farenheit. When These Days came out, I had it on pre order, LOVED it. Crossroads, tick. JBJ solo young guns, tick. I had a life size JBJ poster on the back of my wall and bought every magazine with them featured. I saw them in concert when I was 14 and yelled out I LOVE U JON when it was quiet and he CHUCKLED!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

I must admit, their newer stuff I can take or leave. Its OK, but very middle of the road. I reckon my top 5 favourite tunes would be... wanted dead or alive, in these arms, runaway, miracle, i'll be there for you.. maybe? its too hard to pick. Anyway, I saw them last night!!! In concert, once again!! Awesome time!!!

No comments: