Monday, December 6, 2010

Two Years

Today was our two year anniversary.
This time last year I was pregnant with our son. This time the year before I was walking down the isle. This year I have a wonderful husband and a wonderful little baby boy. Life is pretty sweet.

Went into the city today with mum + billy to see santaland. Note to Myer Melbourne; some aircon at santaland would not go astray. As would toilets closeby. And maybe two santas, considering we lined up for an hour. Other than that, ok. Note to melbourne Central shopping centre, some lifts would be helpful to those of us umm with prams or wheelchairs. Douchebags.
This is what I wore today, dress is from brown sugar, vest from jayjays (itsNEW!) sandals are old targets. Excuse this pic as it was the end of the day and my hair and makeup was sadly awol.


This is what I wore to go to the Pavillion with Geoff for anniversary dinner while omi + poppy minded Billy. Vest is again from jayjays. Je l'adore vest. White cotton floral cami is from ages ago. Bag is from some randon surf shop, its a bigwripcurl bag. Skinny black jeans also big w a million trillion years ago. Mayybeee I should wear a white bra next time, hehe.

Hi from Billy!

No comments: