Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pics, Baths and Braids

Here are a few pics making me happy at the moment :)
this is my mumma on the left when she was idk in her 20's? she looks awesome. I wish I had her bone structure and her nose :( check out her drag queen-esque eyebrowns lol. My auntie, her sister is on the right.
me and my rugged up fatty, going to see omi
my little chunky monkey
I'm at Gloria Jean Bitches. With Omi
My side braid! Thanks Mummy!
I love it!
the little chuckle monster in his bath

the little chuckle monster in my bath







once again.. a severe lack of posting but I am not ever going to bother explaining lol- being a mumma is hard work LOL!!!!! I have been dressed up a little lately but I completely forget to take pics! maybe one day I will post regular again who knows?
I do know that I am excited for summer, my 29th (gulp) birthday and the fact that my skinny jeans fit again! For the first time since well a bit over a year! WOOT!!!!!!

















No comments: