Sunday, August 8, 2010

i love hooters

Says it all really.

So today I exchanged my black leggings at Myer and got a new pair. I also replaced Billys new 2 pack bodysuits from target as two preststuds fell off the first time he wore them! JEEZ what is it with all this SHIT quality clothing.
I then ate some steamed dimsims for lunch which I figured was ok and ONE mrs fields cookie which I figured was NOT but I wanted it. I made up for it by not having crepes for dessert at my aunties tonight but I did have a teeny freddo instead. YES I am going to go and work out on the treadmill in a sec.
I realllly need to get motivated this week.
This is what I REALLY need to do;
book driving lessons. It is KILLING me that geoff takes the train to work and I have a CAR HERE I COULD DRIVE!
Make sure I treadmill it EVERY day. I missed one or two last week.
clean out the wardrobe. Like major. SELL SELL SELL on ebay.

white tee- lily and lou, best and less
leggings with studs- kmart
black cardi- savers

This teeshirt was looser today than it was like a month ago. Tis good.




Why is my face SO unsymetrical? Its like I have had a stroke lol not really but kinda? one brow is higher and that eye is bigger? wft


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Bells palsy?

Cute lil man you've got there! So I take the b/fing is going well?

As for the driving, you'll get there when you're ready. I was 35 with a 1 year old before I got my licence.

Enjoy this time, you will never have it again.