Saturday, August 7, 2010

why I'm annoyed and why I'm tired

This little face is the reason why I am tired.
look at his little belly button aweee.. nah he has been feeling a little off i think, snotty nose and coughs. last nigth he had a big sleep early on and then woke at 1am for his night bottle. After that he fell asleep as did I but then awake on and off until 7am when I decided to stay up. Tired.
blush top- kmart
leggings- big w
cardi- savers
this is why I am annoyed lol. I was going to wear my new Monroe pants but they have holes all near the knee pad things!!! FAR OUT! what crap quality. So now I have to return to Myer tomorrow. yeah I LOVE shopping three days in row with a baby. No really, I don't :)
I thought the above outfit would look better but it was a real mah. I love the blush top but I reckon its too big. Looks better with jeans too. This is my new susan grae savers cardi.
Mah. now to try and finish cleaning my kitchen and maybe jump on the treadmill before having a bath oh and in between all of that bathe feed and put my little boy to bed pfft like this is all guna happen!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Does big w have a website?

Danielle said...

yeah its bigw.com.au :)