Friday, August 6, 2010

another plait, incomplete OFTD and never ending shopping

heart print puff sleeve top- city chic
jeggings- evans
flats (unseen) kmart

This is my mums take on "take a pic of what I'm wearing mum" I guess she wasn't too interested in my jeggings and shoes. mah.

I bought this top last week at Chadstone City Chic. Unusual for me yes as I pretty much loath and detest City Shit but I love this top and it looks awesome on ididosaysomyself. I think it also looks good because I have lost a few kgs which I am really happy about. Treadmilling it daily and starving is working! haha, JK.. on the starving business, as if. Love food waay too much. Just trying to make better choices.


Ignore my naff expression and the baby bottle in the background LOL just wanted to show this tops neckline off again- I really like it and give me abother 5-10 kilos off I will wear this top with a high waisted black skirt.
So I went shopping today. Jeez I am a shopping monster. Maternity leave and no money means nothing lol. First off, City Shit. I think the girl in there didnt like me coz I picked one an extremely unflattering night dress- is it just me or are their "evening" dresses extreme unflatterworthy for fatties? Like the pale pink mini dress that is new, I mean, yes its LOVELY but I reckon it would make me look like a marshmallow.. notice I said ME and not FATTYS in general LOL. I do LOVE all the blush/pink tones but not in a full on dress!
Then I went to Myer and had a look for a dress for hubbys high school hideous reunion next month. mah. I reallllly shouldn't have been looking anyway considering I own about 12 dressed to choose from for a night event. I did however find the below Monroe "biker" (patchey things on the knees?) leggings. I went down about 2 sizes from usual, a because like mentioned I have lost a little weight and b because they worked like gurdle pants and sucked me in! I liked them! And $22.50 from $69.95- hullo!


Then we went to Savers. I bought Billy lotsa cutey things including $4 Pumpkin Patch denin overalls and a cotton on baby I love hooters bodysuit. I also found this sparkley marvels for $9.95! I also bought a $12 long black cardigan but its in the wash so no pics LOL


Finally, best and less. I love you Lilly and Lou. What a great little Fatty label. I bought the below cute thing for $20. I love it. I wish it was culottes but I still love it. I wanna wear it with leggings and a blush tee in spring/summer.


I then went home and collapsed LOL. shopping with the little 3 month old chuckle monster can be draining :)





No comments: