Saturday, August 28, 2010

Peachy Keen

Good day.
Yesterday we went out shopping with Billy, Catherine and Bec. All were very well behaved. B had his new seat for the emmajlunga- no more basinette for my little guy! I took him for a stroll while Geoff took the girls for lunch because a) he was going to be due for a bottle in an hour and I wanted to utilise my un-feeding time and b) i didnt want to eat lunch lol. I was looking for something for geoff to buy me for my birthday. He is getting me a laptop but that wont be ready in time for said day. Soo i went to the usual shops, city chic, myer, best and less, target and kmart. Mah, Nothing. I tried the whole "make it work for you" on a size 18 dress from the standard size shit and it fit but was a little snug. The size 24 dress from the fatty ranges was only a teeny bit bigger. FARKKK that shits me. I mean, some continuity please! I finally found two new puff sleeve tops not unlike my heart print one in city chic, one black and one black and white striped. Got those. Also got a new floral purse from sportsgirl and some Jovan Black Musk from target- It is seriously so cheap and yum!! I then made a few purchases of my own- pics below.
I love the shade of the peach polish but not sure if it works on me. I did found out that PALE floral looks HORRENDOUS on me. I need black floral. I am so obsessed with black floral and 90's fashion- once AGAIN. expect a post dedicated to it soon. Also one to my dear old childhood dog Gypsy who died yesterday- not quite ready to talk about that one yet.
In other new, life is good.
someone enjoyed their first mashed pumpkin!
my loot! Kmart girl express floral sunnies, australis peachy nail varnish + i love mum and I love dad baby socks from Target.

excuse the lack of makeup and dodgy shot. Husband was busy so this was step daughter 1's shot
black cropped cardi- city chic
black motocycles leggings- Monroe (worst quality EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
black floral tank- big w. $17. Take THAT overpriced city chic.


and this was stepdaughter 2's shot



peachy keen. dont worry the clear express drying stuff on my nail beds dried and disapeared. meh.





No comments: