Friday, August 20, 2010

like sands thru the hourglass

Time is going so fast at the moment. The weeks just fly by. I can't believe that this time last year I was on this horrible IVF journey and now I have a hilarious baby boy.. who is soon to be 4 months old, omg.

I am loving him at this age, I do miss him being a newbie but this is such a fun, interactive time! I just adore him, I feel like a mama lioness.
I can't beleive he is now 7 kilos. He was 2.2 kilos at birth! He has thrived so well! He is currently in the 50% for his age but a LOT of babies I am seeing lately are TINY. I saw a lady shopping today who had an 11 month old who was SIX KILOS holy crap! I don't get it. do they not eat? Billy NEVER knocks back a bottle. well.. he knocks them back, down his throat! He is quite an active baby too so I don't think he will get fat though. I dunno, I am wrapped he is doing so well I just thought when he was born I was going to resign myself that Billy would for a little while be small for his age but he really isn't!

I am quite proud that I did most of what I wanted to do on my last post..
I sold on ebay, I still am actually. AM making a mint with all my unused unwanted plus size clothes which is great! And it is really making me think twice before I buy myself clothes now- like what I had in surplus was embarrassing. I had (have? lol) so much clothes, its craziness.
I have been on my treadmill heaps. I have lost 13 kilos since Billy was born which I am proud as of- mind u, my evil mum bought her cheesecake over today and I have had two leeetle pieces. But you have to give in sometimes!
Driving Lessons? Have had THREE! and I am AWESOME! ok well maybe not but I have not killed anyone, run over animals or bins or done anything else remotely crazy. WOOHOO!! license I will see u soon! I am going to have the best summer cruising around DRIVING!

Did I mention Geoff Billy and I are going on a holiday in a little over 8 weeks? I would love to have that 13 kilo loss up to about 22 kilos by then! I am really excited to be going away to some warm weather-we are going to surfers paradise. I really really need a break!


Anyway, below are some of my current pics; peace out.

wiw to go shopping.
black floral dress- kmart
cardi- thrifted
leggings- thrifted.
this angle is awful. my mum is seriously 4 ft tall.
wiw when I am at home BUMMING!
how gross is this pic????
Skinny jeans- size 16!! YAY!- big w
owl tee- kmart


i love when my face looks like i dont have 80 chins.


me and the little man. not so little.




as above










4 comments:

Leslie said...

where do i find the clothes you are selling on ebay?

Danielle said...

try this link for one of the items;
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290464849377&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

i dont usually sell outside of aus but i can :)

Nefertiti said...

hoooooooooooooo il est trop mignon ce bébé !

bon w end

http://letempledeladeessenilunoah.blogspot.com/

Danielle said...

Aww Thanks!