Friday, July 9, 2010

the quickest post ever

little 9 week old man

bomber-crossroads

grey bow tee- city chic

leggings- kmart




omg ok soo.. what has been happening?


we moved house. the fuckers that owned bracknell street sold.


we now live a stones throw from mummies. YAY!


Billy is now 9 weeks old omfg. he is a little chubba, no sign of the 2 kilo teeny thing I gave birth t0- although random strangers come up to me all the time and tell me he looks like a 3 week old still


anything else to share? I think not. I have not had the internet for 2 weeks and it has sucked huge although the facebook break was kinda good lol.


I realise I have not posted for 6 wooping weeks. part of that is that being a mama is hard busy work. part of it is lack of internet and moving. part is that i have heard of some fellow fat bloggers being e-shamed as of late and i admit, i was scared. I had fat shame, i never have fat shame. Then I woke up, yelled out FATS IN FATTYS and got over it.








1 comment:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous boy and life is too short not to like yourself and the internet can go SUCK IT if they don't like you.

More pictures of the little dude please!

Michelle