Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tribal Dance

Black puff sleeve tee- city chic
tribal harems- thrifted and remixed- savers
flats- kmart

Please excuse all the shit around me and the bluriness- I swear, my mum takes the worst pics. Yup I know I haven't posted in a while again- I have worn some really nice stuff but lugging around the baby and all his stuff makes me forget to ask someone to photograph me lol. I will try to post more lol.

These pants I found at savers and mum put some elastic in the bottoms. I love them, they are all tribal-ey and look so cute with my puff sleeve top. I am totally addicted to puff sleeves. I think they suit me. I wish big shops like city chic would have more pants like these- pants in general actually. I am so over city chic- why must they bedazzle everything they sell? Its all so glittery and tizzy! Its been soo long that I have seen something in there and gone- WOW (other than my puff sleevies)

I did got WOW today but-in myer. I found these awesome skinny skinny faded denim jeans. I am picking the xl up from sthland saturday. The large squeeeezed on but the xl would be better i fink. VERY excited-super cute jeans for summer!!! I also picked up a black and white striped tee with a bow on the front in Myer, by Piper. Super cute.. will show u soon! xxxx

So why have I been so busy as of late? Well.. I will be going for my license soon! AHH!!! how exciting! I have also been doing lots of writing and just hanging out with my boy while I can- holidays in about 4-5 weeks then I will be doing some work over the holiday period- then probably another 4-5-6 weeks off work and I will be back at work full time! Scary!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG the early 90s are back! I like that top on you!

Scary about going back to work!

Danielle said...

thanks :) omg I loooooooooooooove the 90's. I want to channel Toni Pearon or Melissa Tkautz on E-Street lol. I know.. so scary about work- time is ticking away :(

Michelle said...

Congrats on the licence, I got mine in February at the ripe old age of 35. You will kick yourself and wonder why you never did it sooner!

"do it do it, read my lips"