Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello Spring!

what a nice day! I love getting out and getting photos taken in nice sunny day light! Today was like the first nice day of spring so we took the girls and Billy to the park for a bit and it was a great walk and so much fun! AHH spring! I cannot WAIT for summer this year!!

I also got to trial shorts over tights. I like the look, I tried it with a safe stripey top this time but I would like to explore this a little more next time- maybe some dark florals or lighter colours? I am after some more faded shorts however so will have to check out savers. Speaking of, I got some awesome shit there lately, will post about it soon..


striped top- city chic via ebay
denim shorts- big w
tights- sizewize
flats- kmart






2 comments:

Pumba said...

Hi Danielle,

i really like your tights under shorts look. Its not one I have been brave enough to try as yet, but maybe I should give it a go.

Danielle said...

Thanks Polly! I was the same but I was just like- Let's give it a go! Its sunday, and its just for a walk up to the park. I'm glad I gave it a shot, I'm trying to be more adventourous! Give it a shot too!