Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Top tucked into pants! No way!!!

new leopard print sunnies- kmart $5 bargain
new purple nailpolish that i LOVE- free with Grazia Mag.


Well the title says it all really.


Today I *had* a driving lesson. Well no, I didn't. I swore I did and made mum come over at 9am to babysit Billy but at 10am when the teacher was a no show I called her and she reminded me it was the same time tomorrow. Sigh. So now mum and I haver to both get up early again. Blahhh.





So then Mum and I popped over to my aunties for a coffee, to the shops for lunch, then back to her place so dad could have some poppy time with Billy. Mum cooked me dinner and gave it to me to take home in little takeaway containers. Bless her. Then Billy cried for like 1-2 hours. Then I bought some shit off Torrid. 50% off clearance stock helloo. my day, the end. LOL





And I decided to wear pants over my puffed top for an extra 90's feel. It was kinda scary going the tuck in but I think I rocked it.





black harems- autograph


flats- kmart


heart print puffed sleeve top- city chic


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love this outfit! I keep meaning to try wearing a top tucked into trousers or jeans but can't seem to find the right pair.. or be brave enough, so I love that you did! :)


www.elizabeth-o-no.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

Aww thanks so much! I really love it too!!