Saturday, September 25, 2010

My very own secret shame






Is is sad that I am lusting over this old man? I think NOT!

I have a secret. Well its not that much of a secret. I am a massive Harry Potter geek. As in, the day the last book came out I had to work (it was a saturday) so my husband went and bought two copies and he started reading his. When I got home from work I started reading. And literally didnt stop until the next day and I was finished. And I cried. It was such a moment to me, to read the final book. It was complete closure and I felt like I had been in the battle of hogwarts with them. I felt like I was saying goodbye to and checking up on some old friends. yes, I am a geek at times.


My secret shame is that I harbour sexual feelings towards certain characters in the books. And the movies. probably the movies coz its the acters and the characters I lust after. A combination of both. First I lusted after Remus Lupin, then Lucius Malfoy.. I still lust after him actually but recently.. OMG SNAPE!!! I love him. I love Alan Rickman soo much. He is damn hot! I feel like a 14 year old again with a crush like the one I had on Jon Bon Jovi.. once again, still do. I am finding myself hating his wife/partner. That is how irrational I am hahaha.

This film clip below oozes extreme sexiness. I am in love. And a bit hot under the collar hahaha





No comments: