Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pleasure and Pain

dentist outfit!
Striped tee- Myer
Jeggings- Evans
Flats- Kmart
Cardi- city chic

So yesterday I went to the dentist. I broke a tooth while pregnant and it was not savable because I was so shit scared of the dentist that I left it too late to fix. The only option was to yank the pearly (off) white out. And I was pretty scared. And really.. it was ok! I joked around with the dentist something severe (this is my fear mechanism lol) then got some needles which I reallly couldn't feel and then had an insane amount of pressure on my jaw but absolutely no pain while he yanked the toothie out. Why are we so scared of denists? I mean, I have had a baby. I had had my lip and tongue and nipples and belly button pierced. I have three tattoos. I regularly get my eyebrows waxed. I think all those thing are HEAPS more painful. I dunno. Maybe its the wallet pain we feel more coz THAT did ouch lol.

This is Billys new toy we got him saturday- he loves it.. for short period of time. He so cannot touch the bottom but he loves being upright. He has just started to REALLY touch his toys and play with them now which is soo cute!

Todays outfit;
cardi- crossroads
floral tank- big w
the sexiest jeans ever LOL- Bonds via Myer
Floral thongs- Roxy via Citybeach
Little brown satchel bag- Billabong via Citybeach
Today I took mum and Billy for a drive- as in, I drove! Mum back the car out of the gate but I reversed outta the driveway, drove around the block then up the road to the main road, the freeway LOL then drove up the road to the Coles, pulled into the busy (school holidays ugghh) carpark, parked, reversed, went around the roundabout (HATE them) to the lights, drove home and pulled into the driveway and past the gate. Without killing ANYONE. OMG. Awesome! mum is the BESTEST driving teacher!! SO patient! We then went to frankston and had much deserved and needed coffee, went to savers (Billy and the girls purchases BUT i did buy myself some lilly and lou boardies, cotton on floral harems (TDF!!!!!) and some hippyish print pants. GOD I love print pants. Then we went to see Natalie as she had some awesome St Kilda footie gear for Billy via one of our friends!! So cute!! You can see the hat below..



I am about to get on my treadmill. 5 kilos to lose in about 4ish weeks for our holiday. Hope I can do it. 17 kilos lost since Billy so far xx


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Whoo hoo, how good is it when you don't think you can drive and you do!!

Keep going.

Danielle said...

haha i know!! Thanks xxxx

Unknown said...

People sometimes think that dentists are scary but it's nice to know that you can really say how great those dentists are in giving you great oral care. As for me, at first I hate going to the dentist until I found some great dentists in Edgewater and changed my perspective in life when it comes to dentists. Now I really enjoy going to them and have that perfect smile all the time.