Saturday, April 3, 2010

Updatey

black tunic blouse- savers
maternity gray drapey cardi- bub2b, kmart
jeggings- evans, ebay
brown boots- kmart
stripey tee- best and less
vest- crossroads
leggings- can't recall lol
sandals- kmart

WEEK 32- almost week 33 LOL

My mind is... incredibly forgetful!!!


My body is... OMG SORE!!!


My emotional state is.. a little teary here and there.


Things I have noticed? Trying on knee high boots in Target is painful. Waddling has replaced my normal walk.


Current Cravings... Satay sauce!!!


In other news.. It is kind of cooling down.. I can't deal with shopping at the moment... easter is tomorrow.. mum is back!!!




I haven't posted for a while.. work has been so busy! Thank god its the easter long weekend. I am day two into it and I am soo looking forward to the next two days! Then back at work for 3 weeks and 4 days then on leave, Thank god. Here's hoping I can last that long, I had NO idea how hard it was to work and be pregnant.


Another reason I have no posted is I have been wearing the sameish stuff.. I can't buy anything new, there is nothing out there I like really and I figure, to be honest, I have enough clothes at the moment.


I did buy the black vest recently. I know it probably looks like all my others but I like it, its knit and slouchy and is from Crossroads. In todays pic I am wearing my new jeggings. I somehow spotted them on ebay and bought them for like $13!!! Is that not the buy of the year? I quite like them!

No comments: