Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lacey Lady

Now I really must say.. I have had a SHITFUL day.
Second last day of work.
So Tuesday was an awesome day and I thought today might follow. God no.
So the depot manager comes to see me and gives me some news that I may not be able to come back part time as of December as *the useless company I work for* has decided to not put anyone on on a part time basis. Umm sorry but u are not "putting me on" i am returning from maternity leave and i don't think u can do that! I will let it ride for now who knows what will change between now and then and if its a case of full tiem in december or wait till a full year passes and go back full time then it will be the later- not a chance in hell I am going back to work ft with a 6 month old baby- and geoff agrees!

Then i get asked about my annual leave form AGAIN. The form i filled in in feb. THEN i get my pay slip and realise they paid me for my day off last week as ANNUAL LEAVE not SICK LEAVE even though I have SICK LEAVE owing and had a doctors certificate. Fucken hell. They will be fixing this tomorrow or else!
Then I find out I have a full house this weekend. Mmmm just what every 37 week pregnant lady who is JUST NOW finishing up work wants. I am not going into details on an open forum but jeeez.. give me a break world!

In other news. I get a growth scan tomorrow at monash so YAY. I also then get to go have coffee with mum afterwards.

Now onto my ootd's. The first pics is what I wore to monash wednesday. Lace top is new mum and i bought the same one lol. The second pic is what i wore today. The lacey tunic is the one from supre u probably dont recall me buying almost a year ago. I have only JUST worn it lol. I love it! i LOVE lace!!
lace top- big w
striped cardi- best and less
denim leggings- best and less
boots- big w
hand bag- thrifted




lace tunic- supre
short black slip under- city chic
denim leggings and cardi- kmart
boots- big w
scarf- big w

No comments: