Wednesday, April 7, 2010

33 weeks pregnant with my little bob

stripey singlet- girl express, kmart
cardi and leggings- umm.. kmart.


wow.. it seems that at the moment i can't actually hide the bump! I guess at 33 weeks pregnant.. that is what happens? lol

My mind is... soo forgetful. Last night I was on realestate.com.au and I couldn't remember the suburb near mum that i liked. I had to use google. I also went to dial her number today (the number I have dialed at minimum once a day for like 5 years since they moved in) and I forgot it!!

Was at Monash today. Saw a new doctor. He was ok i guess. My BP is waay down again, good. My wee has no pre eclampsia protein good and bob felt good size wise and good heartbeat!

My body is... Sore. Sore back, left leg cramps, sore hips. Did i mention sore back? However I don't feel like resting and feel very restless. I actually have been wanting to go on the treadmill!! Not that I have.. pfft. lol
My emotional state is.. mmm.. i thought a little less teary but I saw a girl at the clinic today who I became friends with in birth class and she was in first stages of labour (she was a bit ahead of me, she is 40 wks now) and I had to hold back so I didn't burst into emotional tears.
Things I have noticed? I feel restless and itchy and nesty.
Current Cravings... Still satay sauce but my heartburn has kinda came back. Still rather into chocolate of course, i had a bavarian ring doughnut before and some coola cordial and it ROCKED
In other news.. It is humid! The easter long weekend went like a bloody flash. I need screen doors for my house and ebay is pissing me off. Bob doesn't kick so much anymore. but i feel him move like a fishie in a fishbowl lol.


I now have 16 more days of work. Tomorrow and friday. Two full weeks. Then a four day week. Rock on.



1 comment:

cheeky rose said...

congrats and I hope the bad bits will pass soon.