Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ooops

OK yes so April was a bit of a hit and miss but to make it up I will do two posts tonight and one for the next two days so that will be four mmm k. I am just so freaking tired lol. TBH i feel fantastic just a little sore and tired. Cannot believe I am now 36 weeks pregnant and am about to finish work int wo days. Thank GAWWWDDD. Am so looking forward to pottering at home although I know it will feel weird.
So I will post my 36 week prego speil for you and include some pics; Below is me at about 35 weeks I think.. yup. Just before getting my hair redone lol.

white lacey top- crossroads
leggings- kmart
Below is me last week, so probably 35 weeks and 4 or 5 days. I bought this drapey singlet with mum wednesday (she took me to midwifey/doctor clinic, had a ball and went shopping afterwatds, took the whole day off work woot woot) cost me $9 on sale from kmart! hair is very freshly done, still realllly silver toned.


leggings- idk?
sandals- kmart
drapey singlet- kmart
drapey prego cardi- kmart lol

Below is a sensual dessert I made for geoffy and me. Just had to include it. I was real proud lol.



wow. I have missed three question thingies. Man I feel bad. I wanted to capture all of this but have been so tired. Boo.
My body is... achy pelvis. Bob has moved a little more down south so its the pressure I guess. Getting a few of these tightening of the uturus faux contraction things. Feels weird. I wake up in the morning sometimes and feel like bob is splat up against the wall of my tummy coz its rock hard LOL
My emotional state is.. Pretty good. I think I am too busy being a bitch to be emotional LOL although certain people are really pissing me off atm and I guess thats emotional? yeah? LOL
Things I have noticed? I am now finally getting eager and scared and excited and eager and ready but not so ready lol.. for the birth!
Current Cravings...chocolate royals, crunchies, slow cooker meals.. food. in. general. LOL
In other news.. Its cold! Like heater on cold! YAY! Two more days of work thank god umm and I currently HATE shopping coz I am too huge and tired to puff around LOL

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are looking very good. Mmmm dessert!

Don't worry about the birth bit. In the grand scheme of things it is a blip on the radar! It is the next x number of years you have to worry about! he he

cheeky rose said...

Yeh you look great. It hard going for now but it will all be worth it