Wednesday, August 12, 2009

remember me?

black cropped hoody- cc
leopard singlet- valleygirl
black leggings and boots- big w



This is the last photo I took before I got sick. I though I took more since I have been better but I guess I didn't because I just checked the camera. mah.


ok so what's been going on? It's been like 3 weeks. feels longer hehehe.


I got the flu. the bad flu. It was real bad. I had to have a week off work. Then I got bronchitus. Which I am just getting over now.


I am nearing the "business" end of my first ivf cycle. Its getting stressy lol. It's getting scary, lol. My husband is jabbing me with needles and I think I will have my eggs taken out next week? sometime. Exciting.. scary!


I am soo overworked lol. I can't wait till I have a bloody embryo transferred because a) it means it may possibly stick and I will stay pregnant lol but b) because I can't work at the roast during the two week wait time.. its too "manual" I am working 7 days a week at the moment. Yuk.


I am still buying clothes. Just not as much, haha. I have saved mega bucks but that is also due to the tax returns I finally filed and the work bonus I got lol. Lately I have purchased some new leggings that go under my heel and lots of loose fit tee's because they are a) comfy as all hell and b) everywhere!!


I cannot promise I will blog more... week work is busy so during the day is hard and at night, I cook a protein loaded dinner and fall in a heap lol. but we will seeeee......


xx Apple


p.s i'm scared of magpie season

p.p.s i keep having dreams i am driving!!

p.p.p.s i am so going to fall pregnant on my first ivf cycle. after all these months of AI and failing, you owe me god!! Oh yeah.. plus, the whole positive thinking thing.

p.p.p.p.s i feel fat. but I have lost like 2-3 kilos. but I am fat, lol. and I am kinda scared of summer. oh and I hate my hair. but I dont know what i want to do with it so i am uncaring. meh.

2 comments:

The WalMart Vegan said...

So hope the first cycle is the one.

Danielle said...

thanks :-) I really appreciate that and secretly, I am praying and hoping it is too...xxxxx