Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Teal Steal



new black ribbed leggings- thrifted, savers (new)
Teal gathered tee with bronze coin detail on neckline- thrifted, savers (new)
black cardi- thrifted, savers
tan boots- kmart


I bought this tee and leggings last week when I went to savers. The top is nice i think.. really thin material, will be good for summer/spring. For now, the cardi is staying firmly on!


Soo.. things are all good on the ivf front... the follicles are growing.. and I have my epu scheduled!! Yay!!!
I have decided to get my hair done saturday morning. It has been (counting..) 5 months since I dyed my hair. I think I should have more regrowth than I have but anywhoo.. I always knew my hair grows slow. I am going to get blonde foils and a trim... VERY excited to be a blonde again!!

Funniest quote of the week so far?
Me climbing into dad's car after my FS appointment (he was driving me to work from the station) I noticed a bottle of water.
DAD: That is for you. I thought your follicles might be thirsty

hahaha.. darling daddy!!







2 comments:

Deborah-lee said...

Oh nice find! Teal is my favourite. About 2 years ago all I had in my wardrobe was black, white, brown or teal :D

Danielle said...

thanks.. i am all abt the oversize tee and leggings/tight jeans at the mo!