Monday, August 24, 2009

birds of a feather


black cardi- thrifted
black feather tee- big w (new)
denim leggings- supre
brown scarf- deb K?
tan boots- kmart
I think I like my hair. I think I may only get the teeniest cut off it next weekish when I get it done. The colour needs doing more so I fink. Bye bye shitty orangey crap. hellooo blonde foils finally.
so I have been stimming for a crazy amount of time- like 16 days!!! and I tried to google stimming 16 days and got not a lot- am i like, rare as???!!! I have decent follicles but they are not growing!!!! WAHHH!!!! I am going to the FS every 3 days!!! Suprised work has been so cool.. mah. ANYWHOOO please fertility gods let me get over this hump.. let me have my 14 follicles all at a decent size so I can get them out!!!!! Let my scan tomorrow morning be a good one!!!! please!!!!!

2 comments:

Deborah-lee said...

Hey there, crossing my fingers for you.

I have to say I love kelly green too. I saw a Kelly green cardi on sale for a huge discount somewhere recently. wish i could remember though, cause i first of all dismissed it because I have a short sleeved kelly green cardi .. but now I want that long one too! Looking forwards to seeing your new haircut/colour pic!

Danielle said...

thanks! I am super excited bout the hair cut and colour! I have a kelly green cardi like yours u posted actually but slightly longer sleeves. I am going to wear it to death this spring!