Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Autumn

florally tunic- thrifted, savers
beige singlet- as above
black leggings- big w
brown boots- kmart
black cropped hoodi cardi- cc


It's not Autumn. Its winter. I kinda wish it was. I have this feeling that winter is going to be over realllllll soon and that saddens me. I am interested in summer but I want to hang onto winter for a bit. I love that autumn, beginning of winter, easter time of year. I like autumn. It reminds me of gold leaves and the smell of cinnamin.
My outfit today reminds me of autumn and that makes me happy.

Other than that I have been pretty damn stressed and that lately.. which sucks when I am meant to be relaxing but yeah, mah. Things will fall into place soon i think!

ion.. I am going to knox on saturday morning as I don't start work till 3pm.. thank god.. last weekends 20 hours nearly KILLED ME!! city chic has some ok-ish sales stuff on the web site so I might have a little $100 treat-my-self morning...

2 comments:

Deborah-lee said...

OOOH nice tunic top!(yeah sorry it too me a fortnight to post something :D)

Well lookie lookie, my word verification is Seuxines

I think that just about sums up your look too!!

Danielle said...

thanks lovie! nice to see ur back!