Monday, July 6, 2009

Float my Bloat

the still...
floral scarf- crossroads
black aline dress- ebay
grey ribb leggings- big w
brown scrunch boots- kmart

the action shot





Dear God
If my severe bloating today is an ill attempt to sway me from getting pregnant, it ain't working. I welcome the bloat. I love the bloat. Me and the bloat are like that
Kind Regards
Danielle
In all seriousness.. man I am so bloated. Must have been something I ate last night... noodles?

ION, I love the ribbed grey leggings and brown boots. This dress was an ebay buy last year. I like it. Simple, short, 3/4 sleeves, a-line.
ION, the wine tour was ok..may post a pic of my dress later

ION, my cycle is due to start this week- late this week/early next week. Whatevs. Get in my belly fertilised egg/baby/thingy






1 comment:

Deborah-lee said...

Best of luck hon. I'm really looking forward to your "I'm Pregnant!!!" post xx