Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I just called.. to say... i loooove you





ok yessssssssssssss it's been like five years since I wrote. But YOU try planning a wedding! I promise however, to post more and to post more pictures of myself as I wanted to do from word go.





OK so to make up, I may include two pics here. My first one is this one of me in my vintage denim dress. I love this dress. Cost me $5 from Savers and then $30 to get hemmed as it was floor length. I love the pale washed colour, I love it with my chunky wooden beads. I love the elastic gathered waist which means I can wear it with a belt, but I can go sans belt and still be nipped in. I. Love. It. BUT I have only worn it once. I feel like it is too fashionable for a South Dandenong work place lol.





OK onto other things, just want to give you a 5 year recap since its been that long since I posted hmm.

  • I now have eyebrows. Grew them back in and they are sensual
  • I haven't really lost any weight :( been too wedding stressed I think (Well, will blame on that anyway)
  • I am getting married in 2 weeks and 3 days
  • My hair has grown a little
  • I still love ROL and Bret Michaels
  • I also now love the new 90210- with a passion and have to download it weekly as it was axed in Australia.
  • I did end up having my gallbladder out 4 months ago. Via emergency surgery. Was the best thing that ever happened.

Sooo anywhoo... I also posted this pic of me in my skinny Big W jeans haha and my floral peasant blouse that I love love with the brown belt that I lost for a while and also love love.

What I don't love love is my facial expression in this pic- but beggers can't be choosers i s'ppose.

OK- that is all for now, promise to post later xx

ciao ciao



No comments: