Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Huge dirty hen

Sooo.. I had my hens night Saturday night. What a night! I mean, the stripper that I thought was going to be soo good was soo not- more like not-so-hot and embarrassing. But the other parts of the night were great, hilarious cocktails, karaoke, all the trimmings of a tacky hens night.
Now I know most people say they prefer a quiet night in for the hens night, or one of these pole dancing classes blah blah but call me old fashioned- but I was happy singing like a prayer by madonna in a seedy pub whilst wearing a tacky bride top, a bride to be necklace and sash. Oh and later on- out came the pink devil horns with attached veil. My bridesmaids had matching bridesmaid singlets too.
Anyway so above I am wearing a white Cotton On top (thrifted) with little miss bride transfer from Ebay.
Black high waisted mini- thrifted
black leggings- Big W
Oh and black plastic clasp elastic belt- Crossroads.

Anyway, 7:45am, I had 15 minutes to find clothes, do hair and complete makeup! Gahh!!

2 comments:

Deborah-lee said...

Sounds like you had the same stripper as my friend had at her hen's night. He looked like he was from the 1980's... long hair and covered in oil and a leather jacket. When he was asking the audience if we wanted him to take it all off.. we were screaming "KEEP IT ON!! KEEP IT ON!!"

You have a few items from Big W. That's like one of my favorite stores. I look forward to seeing you mixing and matching your gear on hear soon.

Danielle said...

i loove big w- I am a massive fashion bargain hunter and find so many cute items there!
No, I think I would have prefered the big haired 80's look- this one was just kind of... sad and average haha.