Monday, August 4, 2008

In the words of Def Lep- I need action

Good God almightly above. I am bored. I need some action!
EVERYTHING is boring me. Work. Check. ABL (well he is O/S so that counts and I am NOT being mean!) Friends. Going out (Saturday night out was boring even though I pretended it wasn't hehe) Clothes (For the 17th Tuesday in a row I am wearing my grey and black long sleeved striped tee, black leggings, knee high black boots and black knit vest. For the first 16 times I thought I was channelling Kate Moss/MK Olsen. Now I just look boring) Writing (I wrote all last week, but it was crappo fan fiction-ey type piffle. I can't seem to muster up the strength to write about anything substantial at the moment)
GOD HELP ME.
I feel like a) having an affair
b) Moving to America
c) Getting really drunk
d) Going on Rock of Love Three
e) Making sweet lurve to Bret Michaels
f) Bashing up a skanky stripper/hooker/ex man/singer/Horse Wrangler/TV host
contestant on ROL 3.

And to make matters worse- I am so so so awake. Last night, went to bed at 11pm ish. WTF. Well, I was tired and needed an early night. I am so alert today that I woke up at 5am. Have done all my work already.. its only 4pm... only just had my V that on my tired days I drink at 10:30am. Only 1 coffee too? WHAT am I going to do tonight???? I NEED ACTION!!!

No comments: