Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Shnappies

Hi All

Well life has been full on as usual lately but I am loving it.
Life threw me a little curveball a few weeks ago but I am copeing quite well :) And why shouldn't I with the wonderful life I am living at the moment?



This is our bedroom- our tv on the wall with build in dvd player perfect for cold night snuggling in bed. Our new white chest of drawers with my array of crap- basket of nailpolishes, stuffed elephant, stuffed tiger my partner bought me, my wooden elephant, a polaroid pic of my mum and my auntie looking super fly back in the 7o's



This is our super sexy bed. I adore it. The bedside tables match the chest of drawers. The lamps are really shit quality (kmart) so I am thinking of replacing soon. I love the theme of black and white and red on the bed.
Me, rocking the last of my summer tan and regrowth that you can't see- I am currently in process of growing out my bleach/giving my hair a rest. I like this pic but it motivates me to not eat LOL- I have not been great with food since christmas and I have been not admitting it but I am back on the healthy eating/dieting wagon. I have lost so much it would be CRAZY to put it all back on/or not lose a little bit more! I am a size 14-16 now.. although my 14 target jeans are a touch too small/tight at the moment as are my 16 jay jays ones so my first aim is to lose 2-3 kilos and be back in them :)

I am going again for my license in 2-3 weeks. GOSH I hope I get it. I feel more confident that ever on the road but jeez.. its becoming a bit of a joke, Danielle's journey to getting a bloody drivers license lol. Anyway, this is our Calais that we bought before christmas. This is the car that my partner currently drives but once his 4wd is back from the mechanic he will drive that again and I will drive this car once I have my license.. soo my partner bought these number plates for me! <3 he has his sons name on his truck's plates that he drives for work so now both our boys have their own plates when they are over 18. Such a beautiful spunky man I have

My spunky grown up toddler. Sitting at our outside table eating pavlova LOL


My parner and I

my three boys. At the table at the alfresco area of our home.



<3

No comments: