Saturday, June 14, 2008

Oh hi there...

Hi.
Apple Bottoms the name.. and apple bottom is what I got!
I am your typical fatty- loud, proud, hilarious, hot, fashion obsessed, caring, smart, maternal (pfft) and vicious. Welcome to my world. Just before we get started some facts bout huge ol' me;
Age 26
Location Melbourne, Australia
Live Outer Sth East Suburbs
With My partner.. ABL (Apple Bottom Lover tehe)
Likes My dogs, my cattie, my cruisy job, my friends, my family- mum especially, she rocks, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage handbags, wigs, boots, writing, SATC, Australias Next Top Model.
Dislikes Posers, screaming kids, people who walk too slow, people who are in my way, being bored, being forced to do things I clearly have no desire to do
What do I want a black floral mini dress
Whats going on I am getting married in December. Oh and I may not be an Apple Bottom forever as have lost 35 kgs since October last year.. woot woot

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hey Danielle
Great start to your blog
Looking forward to reading it!
Mel