Monday, June 16, 2008

is it or isn't it?

Not really sure if today is good or not?

Woke up a little late after a semi early night- not early enough!
Rolled over and asked ABL to drive me to work. he said yes.

30 mins later I went and woke him so he could have 30 mins to get ready before we had to leave. He then reminded me that he was training it in and I was like WTF? But you said you would drive me etc etc blah blah. He couldn't remember the 30 mins previous convo. Useless.

We then had a tiffy, he said he would drive me but he didnt want me to get into the habit of it.. I reminded him that in the last 2-3 weeks this would be the third time he had driven me. And then I cried lol. Coz he was being mean. We kinda made up on the way to work but I was angry as!

But the day has improved since then. I mean, work is being OK and the day is traveling well.. it's already 1:45pm... :-)

Tonight will be;
  • Doing some washing
  • A quick tidy up
  • MAYBE changing linen
  • Making canned spaghetti on toast
  • Perching and watching Australias Next Top Model.

God I'm dull- I love it :)

Last night we went to the reception place for the wedding and met with Debra the co-ordinator- she was AWESOME she had so many good things to say, questions I had not even thought on, etc etc. It was great. And we put down a deposit which is great!

In BAD news.. i have a bit of a toothache.. just to add to my issues. And i feel yuck that I have just ADMITTED that! Its not OVERLY offensive just a bit of an ache. But it sucks. Dentists equal costs I have not allocated for. I bought a V and Cleo at the servo this morning so that's todays budget gone. But I only spent $2 yesterday woohoo.

No comments: