Saturday, November 20, 2010

license schmisence

Black tank- kmart
white heart print cropped tee- jayjays
bleached jeans- bonds
thongs- city beach

OK so I know this is blurry. My husband was busy with the boy so I had to ask ym step daughter to take the pic then the camera died, blah blah.
I have been so freaking busy. Back at work, but not my work, just doing some casual xmas shit. It is 4 days a week 8 hours, on my feet all day. Its boring and hard but the cashie is pretty good. I leave Billy with mum 4 days a week so it is sad, I miss him and I have to look at mums with their bubs all day long at the shopping centre where I work.. but its OK.. Its just practise for me for when I'm back at work next year. I finish up with this work at christmas then I will take all of january off and then back to VE February 15th maybe??
So what else has been going on?? LOTS!

I cannot get my license. I have tried and failed twice. How sad!! Its REALLY hard!!!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 rocked my world. Geoff and I saw the midnight screening gold class. OMFG. I loved it. I love HP. I love Severus Snape. I am geekily obsessed.

Billy has not one but TWO teeth. Finally. YES!!!!!

I bought a dishwasher!! YAY!

Umm. thats actually all really. Bit sad hey?




I bought this cute little cropped tee from Jay Jays yesterday for a massive (not) $10. They do 2xl's now and the fit is good actually. WhoEVER would have thought I would wear a cropped tee??!! I love the idea, over a black tank. I think I was actually shitcanning the idea a few posts back lol- fickled young thing am i.

My little 6 and a half month spunk. God time is flying but I am seriously loving every moment xxx



No comments: