Friday, October 1, 2010

Lilly + Lou Skirt Hmm

black tee- autograph
black cardigan- savers
black leggings- city chic
flats- kmart
skirt- lilly + lou via best and less
This morning, this above looked great but by the end of the day I was wondering..
I couldn't take my cardigan off u see because this skirt flares out heaps and makes my arse look rather mammoth. Also the skirt really hides up a lot so it looks REALLY short. I love the print but I am not 100% sure of it really.. because I love the print so much I will wear it again but yeah. I know I harp on and on about wanting plus size clothes that are the same as skinny clothes (because why really should the style be different?) but I *THINK* sometimes different care needs to be taken when making plus size clothes. Best and less's label Lilly + Lou is a perfect example. This skirt is great but could just be a TOUCH longer. Also they are selling a wide baggy cropped tee at the moment. Umm.. see, I am quite ok with a light coloured cropped baggy ree over a black singlet but reallly...?? A cropped tee in plus size, I dunno. All I want is a plus size Sportsgirl and Glassons.
P.S I dont know WHATS happened but my hair has gone UG as of late- FLAT and ferral :(

No comments: