Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yummy Mummy

OK so these are some of the pics I have done while still in hospital with Billy- This company, GFP, comes around and offers photos of ur new babies- ingenious idea and what a great captive market! I got a whole set of snaps and a copy of the images on a CD as well.





So today we decided to take master william out of the house- and me too!
We went to my brother and sister in laws house and introduced Billy to them- they were in love naturally lol. Then we popped over to Mums. We left Billy there while we went to the shops quickly. I picked up a few new suits for him (i just needed a few more 5 zeros, lol) and did some brief grocery shopping. I had a look in best and less because the best and less near mums house (cranbourne centro noice) always have awesome fatty clothes but they didn't have a lot. They seem to like these really tacky slogan tees at the moment. Anyway, I realllly don't neee clothes. I have lost about 7 kilos since expelling Billy from my body lol and I need to keep going (ignoring the 5- count them FIVE timtams I chowed down this morning during his 5:30am feed- naughty!!) and so my prepreg clothes fit and the more weight I lose my old old skinny jeans should fit comfortably again soon- GOD that would make me happy. Today I wore the skinnies I bought from city chic when preggers- they are still realllly low cut and after eating dinner at mums they were a touch uncomfy but I LOVE them!
So, my skin and hair has been really nice since Billys birth- my skin is like not greasy at all! Hope it lasts!!

Getting ready for our outing




me- skinnies-city chic (unseen)
black tee- autograph
brown chunky cardi- savers
Billy- hooded suit- a present from a friend :)
(he is all suit here btw)




Showing off my skinnies


My old leopard print satin flats- they didn't fit while pregnant lol







3 comments:

cheeky rose said...

congratulation, he look very cute..

Deborah-lee said...

Wow, that was quick!!! Congrats. He's such a cutie!

Danielle said...

thanks girls!