Sunday, December 6, 2009

a love affair

Today, 12 months ago exactly, I became a Mrs. His Mrs. What a day. I cannot beleive it has been a year.

After a truly revolting night @ work (I cried because my staff were being little a*holes.. reason for my emotionalness below) I slept in and watched the first 3 eps of Desperate Housewives new season. About 3pm we decided to get showered and dressed and head out.. went to see Paranormal Activity... MAH... don't see it, it is NOT that scary and the handheld camera/Blair Witch act gets old REAL quick. Then we went to Pavillion for dinner and I cannot rave about it more.. wanna hear what I had? OK! We shared garlic cob load for entre, then I had stuffed chicken (w/ scallops and prawns) and a parsley mash.. He had bbq pork ribs. So Blokey. Then we shared a slice of lemon marange (sp?) pie and had a coffee.. soo full. So good!

Now.. I KNOW it has been like months? I have been lying low and just chilling. Have also been really busy and I wasn't ready to share my news with the world and I didn't wanna post until I sould share my news because it is far too exciting- Well, thanks to my husbands super sperm (even a vasectomy couldn't keep us down!) my fertile young body and a great IVF doctor and team of lab people (technical term?) I am 16 weeks pregnant today.. on my first IVF attempt!! YAY!!!! SOO exciting. We have temporarily christened him Bob while he is in my belly (Baby on Board) and I am 100% convinced its a boy and will die in the arse if they tell me in 2 weeks its a girl.. when we have our next scan..

So.. you know what this blog is going to be about now- maternity plus size fashion. Coz there ain't nothing out there I can find to assist me!


grey tee- kmart
black cardi- target
black harem style leggings- autograph
black studded sandles- kmart




2 comments:

Deborah-lee said...

I have been waiting for this news!! Congratulations!!

Your hair looks fabulous and your skin is already glowing!

Danielle said...

aww thanks!!