Wednesday, October 7, 2009

hmmm

denim leggings- supre
cardi- thrifted
low boots- kmart
tee- lily + lou from best and less

Oh hullo. yes it has been like I have dropped off the planet hey? well, within reason i say.

well I am kinda bad. "kinda" for these reasons;

I am too tired to care about how I look daily lol

I am fat

But I have bought some newish stuff lately and I figure I might as well showcase.



the leggings and cardi shown are as old as the hills but the top is new and I kinda like it. For this summer I really want to balance stuff out. I plan of getting around in leggings/skinnies and tees (loose tee's to combat the tight pants) tailored shorts and loosey tops and harems and not so loose tops. I will also give the maxi a fair go. As far as any skirt/dress above calf length, I am realllly not feeling this summer! But we will see...




No comments: